View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
No way Moeaki lasts until the 6th round. The only way he can be shutdown is if a crappy backup freshmen QB is in the game!!!
this is a steal & reason why I put in the disclaimer, "in fact I expect him to be gone in the 4th rd." I was suprised current rankings of eligible College prospects had him listed 5th-6th rd. so had to jump all over it. they key to this pick is what the Texans wind up receiving in exchange for Travis Johnson? I beleive Rick got an escalator clause that would bump him up to the 5th rd. (helps he starts this weekend) so I just wanted to make damn sure the Texans get someone in return to show for it. This pick is also dependant on Owen Daniels contract/rehab. If for whatever reason Daniels is no longer a Texan (sad day indeed) the Texans will have to address this most likely even after drafting two last year, in the draft. Then I would move him up to the 4th because there would be more sense of urgency.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote