View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I am sorry guys, but I just can't see anything past a late second for Gerhart. The man takes over games. I have seen a couple games of his, and in every one he has impressed. I posted this article in another thread, but its worth a look: http://www.stanforddaily.com/cgi-bin/?p=1035761

The stat break down is especially impressive.
RMARTIN65 GOOGLE running back Johnathan Dwyer and compare stats to Toby. The Georgia Tech guy had almost the same article written about him. 6'1" 235 (sound familiar?). 2008 Dwyer rushed for 1395 and averaged 7.5. As of Nov 12th he has gained 1093 @ 6.5 yds per carry. He is reported as "excellent" on play actions (Schaub anyone?) where he does not get the ball but usually draws the defense with him.