View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 139861 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Good draft!
Here are my critiques:

1) I dont know much about Ghee, but I will trust you on this one. I like my hard hitting corners, as long he is at least a decent cover guy, I feel good about this pick.

2) Gerhart-Excellent choice, enough said.

3) Walton- Good choice

4) I like the picking of a DT here, I just dont know which one to pick. I admit to not watching Texas too much (only watched the RRS) but Texas normally churns out some decent players.

5) I like a safety here, but you got the wrong guy. I am in no way a Notre Dame fan, but McCarthy changes games. He is clutch, and great on special teams.

6) I would say only a TE if OD is not re-signed. Moeaki is a good choice, as is the Illinois one. If OD is in fact re-signed, I would look for some OL depth.

6) Oklahoma OLB, good pick. Will play on special teams, no complaints here.

7) Eh, 7th rounder. I am fine with this pick, I cant really make up my mind on who I want. I am always down with OL depth.
Ghee is a strong candidate. 6' 190 and a true corner with 4.45 speed with a low of 4.34. He did exceprionally well against Georgia Tech recently. See link
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2010&genpos=CB

I am looking at Mike Neal Purdue DT on my latest mock re-incarnation at round 4. Very strong guy with 5 QB sacks so far with 4.92 speed.