Originally Posted by rmartin65
Here are my critiques:
1) I dont know much about Ghee, but I will trust you on this one. I like my hard hitting corners, as long he is at least a decent cover guy, I feel good about this pick.
2) Gerhart-Excellent choice, enough said.
3) Walton- Good choice
4) I like the picking of a DT here, I just dont know which one to pick. I admit to not watching Texas too much (only watched the RRS) but Texas normally churns out some decent players.
5) I like a safety here, but you got the wrong guy. I am in no way a Notre Dame fan, but McCarthy changes games. He is clutch, and great on special teams.
6) I would say only a TE if OD is not re-signed. Moeaki is a good choice, as is the Illinois one. If OD is in fact re-signed, I would look for some OL depth.
6) Oklahoma OLB, good pick. Will play on special teams, no complaints here.
7) Eh, 7th rounder. I am fine with this pick, I cant really make up my mind on who I want. I am always down with OL depth.
Ghee is a strong candidate. 6' 190 and a true corner with 4.45 speed with a low of 4.34. He did exceprionally well against Georgia Tech recently. See link
I am looking at Mike Neal Purdue DT on my latest mock re-incarnation at round 4. Very strong guy with 5 QB sacks so far with 4.92 speed.