View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009   #10
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55991 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
interesting that Wake plays FSU this weekend

like his size, athletic ability, aggressive physical game, they say he compares to Vontae Davis taken in 09 (1st rd.) out of Illinois but reminds me more of Aqib Talib taken 08 (1st rd.) out of Kansas. I feel the Texans will be too tempted if one of the elite corners are still available & lately he has been flashing his NFL skill set focusing more on break-ups in one on one coverage.
He's been a good playeer for awhile, maybe I'm just showing my lack of research this year. He could very well be a first rounder.

We (FSU) have a freshman QB playing for the rest of the year because Ponder is having shoulder surgery.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote