View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Ghee as a first rounder? I haven't been doing a lot of reading on players this year but just from watching WF over the years, Ghee doesn't come across as a first rounder.
interesting that Wake plays FSU this weekend

like his size, athletic ability, aggressive physical game, they say he compares to Vontae Davis taken in 09 (1st rd.) out of Illinois but reminds me more of Aqib Talib taken 08 (1st rd.) out of Kansas. I feel the Texans will be too tempted if one of the elite corners are still available & lately he has been flashing his NFL skill set focusing more on break-ups in one on one coverage.
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote