View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An interesting theory on VY, Jeff Fisher, and Bud Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
it is speculation more than fact, but from every insider account i have read, it defitely seems like fisher didn't like vinces game while bud adams and floyd reese, the former gm were huge fans. Bud has been quoted as saying "Vince is my guy", after he was drafted and multiple times since.
It's kind of funny to see a VY fan come in here and claim Fisher didn't want VY (which I believe) after a few years of having VY fans come in after the draft saying all those reports are BS when they were high on him.

Quote:
Vince is going to surprise people with hsi near 70% completion %.
LOL - barking up the wrong tree. We had a QB tie the NFL record for completions in a row. He sucked too while throwing 2 yard passes to his RB and praying something would happen.