View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009   #15
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An interesting theory on VY, Jeff Fisher, and Bud Adams

No offense to Vince Young (and I hope him the best) but Iv'e believed he was always overrated and that he was hyped up by the media and didn't turn out to be the player everyone thought he would be.

I'll admit it, I thought David Carr would still be around and been to multiple Pro Bowl trips (no one could have had as high of hopes as I did). Carr was another player hyped up and turned out to be a weakling who just wanted to sit on the bench and get a tan.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote