View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009   #74
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am working on new mock with us @ #24. Looking at Kyle Wilson CB/FS in 2nd and hoping Gerhart there in 3rd (I'll explain my thinking if I do). A dt in 4th with a guard/center in 5th. First round has me stumped as I don't see Haden falling to us and agree Burnett may stay. He is a redshirt soph and with a first round prediction he should jump to NFL. I just keep hoping Wilson keeps getting better.
Burnett is a junior, not a redshirt sopohmore. Doubt he stays.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote