View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009   #6
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I can drink to this. Don't know much about your Toledo guy at FS but Wilson has that position for now so...

Gerhart I really like but am hoping he is there in third. I see this draft as being defensive oriented and deep so maybe he gets pushed down. I think that flavor of the month is the smaller back such as Slaton and Dwyer and Dixon and there is another I can't think of may push Toby down. At least I hope 'cause I don't see Smith drafting a back in 1st or 2nd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I think Gerhart may be there in the third and maybe the fourth. Speed is the flavor of the decade and lack of it will push him down.
I am sorry guys, but I just can't see anything past a late second for Gerhart. The man takes over games. I have seen a couple games of his, and in every one he has impressed. I posted this article in another thread, but its worth a look: http://www.stanforddaily.com/cgi-bin/?p=1035761

The stat break down is especially impressive.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote