View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009   #72
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Why?
Why not sign DR?

More than likely one draft woundn't fill all of our needs. DR and Reeves are fine as of now but of course we can always upgrade when needed. However, FS, DT, RB, and OL positions are higher needs in upgrading than CB . We have two CB starters right now and they are more than NFL average IMO. Why draft CB when we have other positions that needs more attention? To me it is more of priority issue. For NT, I would prefer experienced NFL player from FA who can give us an impact. This is how I view 2010 draft badboy.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote