View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009   #71
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I know, but Haden will not fall to us and I do not see another cb in the first round. Of course Burnett might not come out. At this point though, and if DR stays around, this would not be a bad draft...but not the best.
I am working on new mock with us @ #24. Looking at Kyle Wilson CB/FS in 2nd and hoping Gerhart there in 3rd (I'll explain my thinking if I do). A dt in 4th with a guard/center in 5th. First round has me stumped as I don't see Haden falling to us and agree Burnett may stay. He is a redshirt soph and with a first round prediction he should jump to NFL. I just keep hoping Wilson keeps getting better.