View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009   #70
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
When do we need to put the tag on Dunta again?
Or is there a date we need to come to term on a new contract if we decide to do that?
Some disagreement on that. As 2010 seems to be an uncapped year, it may effect the tag dates. I was hoping we would use that advantage to go after Asomugha in a trade. Dunta was doing ok until Colts. I expect him to do better against Tenn but for me the 2nd Colt game is what I need to see much improvement. He need to have a couple INTs or at least one that he takes for 6. He is a year older and while apparently over the injury not doing so great. Ideal scenario for me would be a trade picking up another 2nd round.