View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 270284 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I can drink to this. Don't know much about your Toledo guy at FS but Wilson has that position for now so...

Gerhart I really like but am hoping he is there in third. I see this draft as being defensive oriented and deep so maybe he gets pushed down. I think that flavor of the month is the smaller back such as Slaton and Dwyer and Dixon and there is another I can't think of may push Toby down. At least I hope 'cause I don't see Smith drafting a back in 1st or 2nd.
I think Gerhart may be there in the third and maybe the fourth. Speed is the flavor of the decade and lack of it will push him down.
Shouted out after the drafting of KJo
JB is offline   Reply With Quote