View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009   #56
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Completely understand where you are coming from. We could not resign Dunta and draft a 1st or 2nd round corner to be a starter for the future. I'd rather see some of our young guys play #2 or #3 corner than Dunta. Reeves may not be a #1 corner but I would play him as one next year because with Dunta you aren't getting anything better.

Right now I would like to see Morgan Burnett in the first and someone like Patrick Robinson in the second. We need to upgrade the versatility in our secondary BAD.
I have been pretty pleased with SS Pollard and since WIlson has healed he is playing much better at FS. I was hoping Mays would drop to about 18-19 which was unlikely but even more unlikely now is Texans drafting above 22. I am looking at Earl Thomas UTexas FS 5'10 197 4.45 with 5 INTS. I like Haden in 1st but if we end up much further down he'll be gone. Thomas may be there.