View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009   #55
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I guess this is a topic for a different thread but do the Texans really want Dunta back next year? If this seasons production vs. payroll is any indicator of future production then I question if Dunta will be back next year. Dunta's production is worse than Glover Quin. I'm not totally sold on Glover Quin and though he shows promise he's no #1 CB and Bennett showed promise as well a couple years ago. So do we re-sign Dunta and accept mediocre production, try to sign a better FA that will most likely cost even more than Dunta, or take the chance at getting Haden in the draft ,which is no guarantee, and then wait for him to develope. Also Dunta staying or leaving really affect our draft priorities. If he stays we can concentrate on FS and OG/C and if he leaves then it makes filling the #1 CB spot top priority.
Prior to Indy game I was posting that DR would definitely be back. Not so sure anymore. I want to see him in the 2nd Indy game. I think we will draft at least two CBs or combo CB/FS. Fortunatley this draft should be deep. I'm not sure if team is ready to give up on Bennett yet. I think it depends on who is available when we draft in first round.