View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF League Openings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Which round do you guys start looking for IDP's?
I picked mine rather late this year and went with Jonathan Vilma who was a total bust this year as a fantasy player. It's a lot harder to tell who certain IDP players will be the studs from year to year as far as points go I think. You never know how many FF's and INT's someone is going to get each year. So much luck involved with something like that. Tackles are much easier to gauge. Plus, there are so many IDP players that pop up out of nowhere that no one knows that end up being great players. Like my backup behind Cushing is Curtis Lofton whom I had never heard of, but he's in the top 8 of all defensive players with a 3 way tie at #5. He's been pretty consistent every week. He doesn't have the huge games, but he has nice consistent ones every week. Two weeks ago Cushing gave me 20 points which caused me to win with all of my other studs on Bye. I think Cushing will be a beast from here on out.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote