View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009   #5
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF League Openings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
This is my first year and I like it a lot. Next year we will take out the Kicker position which I hate and I think is pointless and I'll just add one more defensive player to the mix.

Cushing is my starter on defense and I'm loving it. In my league Cushing is currently the 3rd best IDP player in the league now right under Allen and Willis.
We have 1 IDP position in one of my leagues. I have Willis and Cush. IDP has won many championships for me. Its a wonder the people in my league(who i have played football with every year since 2001) do not do a better job in finding good D players!

Last year, for example, I started Willis and had Ware as my backup.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote