View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009   #3
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74774 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF League Openings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
Just for my own info, what is idp?
individual defensive players. You draft Polamalu, DeMeco, Mario, etc. by position, then get points for each one's tackles, sacks, int's, or fumbles.

That's how my league works. I like it myself. You can build a defensive powerhouse with a few offensive stars and still be competitive. Other fans don't follow defense as well and the players are never in cheat sheets, so you can snap up elite players while other owners are looking for a backup QB they'll only start once.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote