View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009   #45
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
This is what I am hoping. There were several backs rated highly last season that fell. One Rashad Jennings I had rated as high as 3rd if I recall and I kept yelling when he kept dropping and Texans would pick someone else.
http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...erpage/1251717
Yep, I remember Jennings. He dropped far though, that could not be solely because of his speed. Another player that dropped was The Iowa back, Green? Power back, but slower than NFL teams like.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote