View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default An interesting theory on VY, Jeff Fisher, and Bud Adams

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day, and he had an interesting thought about the VY, Jeff Fisher, Bud Adams strangeness.

His thought was that VY was significantly more depressed than he or the media let on, and that Fisher benched him because he was legimately afraid that another bad performance by VY could actually lead to suicide.

By waiting until the Titans were 0-6, Adams felt like the pressure was off and forced Fisher to play VY, despite Fishers objections on the basis of VYs mental health.

So far so good for that plan, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens if he gets booed again.