View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009   #44
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82375 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Another week has passed. Even with the loss, I think the Texans are a playoff team and will be picking around 22. I would be giddy at a trade up for Suh or Berry, but that wont happen. A trade down is my next favorite option, but since predicting trades can be so convoluted, I am having no trades in this.

1) OG Mike Iupati, Idaho, 6'5" 330

2) RB Toby Gerhart, Stanford, 6'1" 240

3) OC J.D. Walton, Baylor, 6'3" 305

4) DT Jay Ross, East Carolina, 6'3" 314

5) OT Ed Wand, Virginia Tech, 6'5" 309

6) S Kyle McCarty, Notre Dame, 6' 210

6) DE Austen Lane, Murray State, 6'6" 258

7) Duke ILB Vincent Rey, 6' 245
Great mock, here's my critique

Rd1 Iupata Like the pick alot
Rd2 Gerhart Love this pick
Rd3 Walton Good pick Adds toughness that the Texans interior OL is currently lacking
Rd4 Ross Dont know much about him but adding a big DT cant be a bad thing.
Rd5 Wang Like the pick big athletic OT former TE from Va.Tech reminds me of D.Brown
Rd6 McCarty Great pick Heady playmaker
Rd6 Lane Good value Small school guy,Has alot of ability
Rd7 Rey Dont know anything about this guy. I would take the best P on the board. It's time to replace Turk.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote