View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009   #41
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
If this were to happen I'd be giddy

HowEver- after finally getting a chance to see Toby pound the rock & beat a top 10 team almost singlehandedly, at least in my mind he has moved himself up into the first round. With the Texans issues @ RB even I have to finally admit this has to be addressed early. I would take similar pathway as the Cushing pick last draft, just that this time its on the offensive side & no I don't want to bring in Larry Johnson (who may or may not save you a top pick).

Toby is a playmaking stud powerback without fumbling issues, is an excellent blocker, high charcter & excellent teammate. Above all he is a football player just like Cushing & nobody is bashing that pick anymore
You are preaching to the choir. I was the first one to pimp out Gerhart on these boards, and I would have no problem taking him in the first. I could redo my mock if you think that would be more accurate. However, I think he could drop, because he wont run below a 4.5 at the combine.

Let me re-iterate;
Toby Gerhart is my favorite back in the draft, and the player I want the Texans select.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote