View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009   #40
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
First on Sash, he is eligible as i have been told due to his high school graduating class or something like that. If this is correct, He is sitting on at least 11 INTs last two years with games to go. He is 20 yoa and IMO another year will not move him up much IMO.

I had same opinion as you on DRob until his game against Colts, where he looked very average. I really like Quinn but he could have a Bennett season next year and Moulds should be gone. I want a CB some round if Dunta is around and if not, a CB very high in draft.

Free safety has been very important to me but Wilson has cooled my jets a bit with his much improved play as he heals. As of today, I have Texans at #19 with Haden CB in round 1. With either Jerome Murphy of S. FLorida CB/FS/KR 6'1" 185 4.48 or Kyle Wilson of Boise FS/CB 5'10" 186 4.42 in 3rd.

Round two is where I'm conflicted. I want RB Gerhart but do not think Smith will select a Power Back that high so I have Vince Oghobaase DT 6'5"310 lbs 5.16 Duke
You are absolutely correct, Sash is eligible. But how many RS Sophomore's declare? I dont see it happening, especially if he is only projected in the bottom half of the draft.

DRob looked average, again you are correct. But it was against the Colts. Most DB's are average if not below average against them. I truly believe that Haden will not be available at the Texans pick.

I am glad that I am getting more people on the Gerhart bandwagon. And I agree with Beerlover below (I will reply to that post in a sec), I would take him in the first. Oghobaase would be an acceptable backup pick.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote