View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Calling all Titan Fans - Texans vs. Titans - Monday Night Football

I'll be honest with you. This MNF game concerns me. A rejuvenated Titans team with a fired-up and inspired Vince Young is a dangerous team. Chris Johnson is running as good as any back in the league, and the Titans defense is starting to gel under the new DC's system. And let's not forget that while VY might not be the greatest QB, he's still a great athlete that is more than capable of making plays. Coming to his hometown with a chip on his shoulder for some primetime football? The Texans had better come prepared and be ready to ball, because I think this is going to be a great game and a tough battle.