View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009   #19
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are back in the playoff hunt ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Spot on analysis ...
I really do want to know yall's opinion on this game. I know of course you want to win but how are you looking at The Texans now?

I personally am agreeing with Chris Johnson if you put these next two games together. I've stated a while back that the stage has been set for VY to do his thing to us again. I don't like the dude anymore but I do know that things like that are not beyond him.

I know early in the year you didn't take the loss to us too seriously as alot of things bounced our way but seriously do you see this as a winnable game as always or have you taken notice of how we've played lately?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote