View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009   #33
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
OG/OC: They're not embarrassing themselves anymore, but when you have 2 losses in 8 games because you couldn't pick up 1 yard, they're a problem. Improving the interior line is easily the most important thing the Texans could do this coming spring. It will improve the running and passing offense.

SS: Pollard is terrible in coverage. I mean really bad. Yeah, he plays the run well and lays the wood, but a safety is first and foremost a DB, not an undersized linebacker.

FS: Wilson is the exact opposite of Pollard. He is good in coverage, but can't tackle to save his life. If you could somehow cram them both into one body you would have a really good safety. Unfortunately you can't, and I'd much rather have a safety that can only cover than one that can only tackle.
Yep. I have a FS on my board in round 3 and Tyler Sash SS who can play both in 6th. He might be gone as more become aware of him. Another poster tipped me off. 5 INTs last season and 6 so far this year.