View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009   #10
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dresseen, anyone starting him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I only have one TE and only room for that one, right now it's Dreessen, so I have to drop him to grab one of the other guys. I would love to have the luxury of JD having to prove himself, but I am desperate and I got to pull the trigger on somebody.
I'm guessing he has something like 5-6 catches 40-60 yards. If he scores a TD that would just be gravy. I doubt if their is anybody available in your league better than Dreessen.