View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009   #17
Line_Producer
Party Rocker

Rep Power: 120 Line_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Offerred a trade and need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Turner just got you 150 and a TD last night. Why would you trade that kind of production?

IMO when people package multiple players for 1 player they are getting the better value. I almost traded away Ronnie Brown for 2-3 players but decided that me having to drop 2 players or so in the process wasnt worth it. I can only play so many players and want to have the biggest bang for my buck.
The reverse argument is true as well. At this point in the year, I start trading away my bench for a single starter. I target the teams with the worse records, as they seem to have 1 stud and 2 'eh' players starting. I'll trade them two starters that are decent for one stud. For instance, I just sent over a trade that was

Dwayne Bowe/Jonathan Stewart for Calvin Johnson.

I get an upgrade over Bowe, and she'll start Stewart instead of Kevin Faulk.

It is hard to get someone to get rid of one of their studs though. Even though I'm throwing way more points their way.
Line_Producer is offline   Reply With Quote