View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009   #13
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anybody Picking Up Moats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I tried to get Moats but he went on the waiver wire before my pick. I would probably go Slaton for the start in your case.

Who would you start at TE, Dreessen or Watson. I would have to drop Dreeseen for Watson, I picked him up on the waiver wire when OD went down, OD was the only TE I had on my team.
In a standard scoring league (10yd=1point, TD=6) I would go with Dreessen. If watson doesn't score a TD, he is basically worthless.