View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp View Post
Darren Sproles anybody?

Noel Devine could be the next sproles. I'll take that anyday. Sure he is small but he is so small that most defenders wont see him until he is past the oline. Same with screens the defenders might know were he is but that doesnt mean they know witch direction he is going to go. By the time they figure it out he is running past them.
Bubba, I just don't think one or two exceptions either good or bad is what I'd base a draft upon. You need a wider base.