View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009   #21
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bill Simmons says Jeff Fisher sucks

I used to really like his columns, then the Super Bowl in Houston happened and he absolutely bagged on Houston. Complained and said how it sucked and ever since then I've been not so into his stuff as much. He loves his East Coast and beyond that everyone else seems to suck.

I still enjoy his stuff but he hits on Houston pretty hard. As for Schaub and his noodle arm, at some point the media will pay attention to what our team is doing now versus what has happened in the past. Until we make some real waves that will never happen.