View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009   #25
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Here is one I did off the top of my head. I spent about 5 minutes or so on it. My scenario had the Texans picking around 18th.

1.Joe Haden,CB,Florida.
We need a CB and he is the best there.

2.Major Wright , FS, Florida.
Another Florida D player. These two know each other and can be slotted right in. They know each otherís moves and know how to pass and cover together.

3.Boo Robinson, NT, Wake Forest.
A MONSTOR nose tackle that can hold the line, be a force in the run game, and can also push forward to. The run stopper we have been begging our team to get.

4.Ed Wang, OT, Virginia Tech-
what does this team need? More balls. What goes with balls?! MORE WANG!

5.Myron Rolle, SS, Florida State.
Yeah THAT Myron Rolle, the guy who got a Rhodes Scholarship. He is a heck of a football player too. A year away from the game and he drops, but thatís ok with me.

6a.Anthony Dixon, Mississippi State-RB:
a true powerback. Need 2 yards? Hand the ball to him and let him fall forward.

6b.Juice Williams, QB, Illinois-
Yup. You read that right. But here is the thing. Juice Williams is NOT a QB. He is a guy who can be used in a few WildTEX packages. Need a couple of yards? Maybe direct snap to Juice and let him run it? How about a package with a direct snap to Juice, who hands it off to Slaton, who reverses it to Schaub who then throws a deep TD pass to AJ or OD?! Like the idea?! I do!

7. Brandon Carter, OG, Texas Tech.
Yeah THAT Brandon Carter. Yeah, that guy with the face paint and the Mohawk. Yeah, this guy is a football player. He plays hard every snap. May be a good backup.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote