View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009   #22
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Harvin is 5'11" 195 I think. Gonna have to do better than that to convince me. Unless Devine becomes your starter, I do not see a high 2nd on him. We need too many other things. Thanks for info on others.
Darren Sproles anybody?

Noel Devine could be the next sproles. I'll take that anyday. Sure he is small but he is so small that most defenders wont see him until he is past the oline. Same with screens the defenders might know were he is but that doesnt mean they know witch direction he is going to go. By the time they figure it out he is running past them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote