View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Devine is a blur the Texans don't have anything like him, speed kills just look @ what Chris Johnson, DeSean Jackson or Percy Harvin have done in their young careers-
Edds would start @ WILL completing the best LB tandem in the NFL.

Kareem Jackson has a nose for the football plays with sound technique similar to Malcolm Jenkins taken 1st rd. ahead of Cushing in last years draft.

Walton has the game to beat out Myers in training camp/pre-season.

The rest are developmental/depth who address needs
Harvin is 5'11" 195 I think. Gonna have to do better than that to convince me. Unless Devine becomes your starter, I do not see a high 2nd on him. We need too many other things. Thanks for info on others.