View Single Post
Old 07-10-2004   #6
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

I am going to go out on a limb this year and say the surprise will be our offense. When I say that I think there will be some surprises at the WR spots and the TE spots. I think there are going to be people challenging the starters of the last two seasons. AJ is probably the only one you can pencil in simply because of his athletic ability and his desire. Don't under estimate some of the underlings. They may have far better hands than some of you think and may have better route running skills. Again, it takes excellent hands to handle the rockets from Carr. Carr and Berrian were great because of their complimentary skills. We may find that among our young untested receiver core. I think the gentleman from the NFLE, Starling, and the young man from Texas may prove to be better than people think. TC will tell us the story, but don't be surprised if there are some new faces out there. Of yes, I forgot to mention BJ. He has tremendous hands and can make the big catches. The only question is injuries.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote