View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009   #13
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think this draft will follow last one in no takers for a trade down scenario. Don't know your guys but some thoughts; if Slaton and Moats keep fumbling under control (Moats has a history of TO also) why would Texans use a 2 for same type RB? I just do not see it. If that was there thoughts, I'd rather use the 1st on CJ Spiller as I see him falling a bit even if he remains in Heisman contention. Also, if OD is not on team and you just might be right do we wait until 6th? I am still out on Dreesen and Casey. TE plays a huge role in this offense and I could see a higher pick for a TE who can catch and block.
Spiller is a McFadden rehash IMO. Not a lot of power in those legs. Plus he is constantly getting nicked up.

I don't think I've ever watched a Clemson gane where Spiller isn't limping a little bit.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote