View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009   #75
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud gets his way, Titans to start VY on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What is old is you trolling this board. Go enjoy your Folsom Street Fair and leave us alone.
Quote:
Hey dumbass................ y'all are 1-6

Don't worry about the rest of our schedule. Worry about how your pathetic, senile owner's decisions to force VY down the the throats of NFL fans everywhere..

St. Louis thinks y'all suck.
Quote:
Flaming Anus has proved time and time again, that he really has "no idea"............ period.
All of the above. I don't usually feel like I have to respond to the trolls, but give me a break.

Blazing Arrow seems to have a compulsive need to try and have the last word, to bad his words don't make sense.