View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009   #64
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud gets his way, Titans to start VY on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
So your top INT guy has 3 INTs ....

Your top sack guy has 3 Sacks ....

I guess you are trying to bring up Ryans who is 8 in tackles and behind Bulluck on a 1-6 team. Yup ... I bet he is tops in D players considering he has no INTs; no Sacks and 1 pass deflection. Wow where can I sign that?
Seriously BA? Are you honestly trying to say that you wouldn't take either Mario Williams, Demeco Ryans,or Brian Cushing(who you conveniently left out) over Bulluck or any Titans defender for that matter? And what does playing on a 1-6 team have to do with how many tackles a player has , Ryans plays next to Cushing who's 6th in tackles, which makes the fact that he's still productive even more impressive.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote