View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009   #13
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Offerred a trade and need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
I'd say stick with Turner too. Course, I've got Matt Forte (and originally had LenDale as my 2nd back). I also dropped Mendenhall when Tomlin benched him and he proceeded to take over the starting role. So my track record probably isn't the greatest.
I had Lendale as well and cut him already.