View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009   #6
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Offerred a trade and need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Hines Ward as been producing well but all of his others are just bye week replacements, I basically would be giving up my best RB for a good WR, both are producing decently but I am just too thin at RB, Ricky Williams/Lynch is just more of the same I already have like Portis. Not liking it too much at this point. Thoughts?
I would do the Ricky WIlliams Hines Ward trade. Your WR core is very shaky and Hines could help you out there. Ricky Williams is one of the top backs in the league this year even as a back up. He is still producing and that team is built on running and they are great at it. Plus, if Brown gets hurt then Ricky will really be a beast. I think this deal is worth doing.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote