View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Crabtree, Antonio Bryant or Braylon Edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post

Agree completely. But I think I am too heavy at WR after signing Crabtree and have too many "project" WRs. Slaton has been starting for me and has done well the last few weeks but you never know what will happen. Slaton could keep fumbling and lose his starting role and the way Moats looked he could do something this year. So I think for my team and for my depth, I am better off getting another RB and dropping a WR. Would you agree?
I forgot that Slaton was one of your three top backs. You will need Moats for sure then.

Yeah, Slaton is going to be very risky at this point unless this last game gets him going again like it did the last time he was benched. If Moats continues to play well Kubes could end up making it a committee and that could ultimately become the smarter thing to do any way if Moats can keep getting nice gains. Slaton should still be in for some pretty big games this season, but if not Moats will be a good hand cuff to have if he gets more and more in the dog house.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote