View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009   #3
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Offerred a trade and need advice

Well I drafted Portis in one of my leagues and he has stunk it up so far this season to say the least and J Lewis has recently said he was going to retire after the season and the browns are clearly not in the playoff hunt which tells me Lewis is playing for money at this point. Charles has potential but hasnt proved anything at this point. Its hard to say but I really think with the first trade you giving one superstar for three starters. I also have Turner in my league and your right he should play better in the second half of the season than he did in the first half.

Whats your record in this league if your towards the bottom of the standings you might should try one of the trades just to shake things up abit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote