View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009   #5
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Crabtree, Antonio Bryant or Braylon Edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Thanks man. Rep to you for the advice. My thinking exactly. But between the two inconsistent guys, who would you drop? I have both Vernon Davis and John Carlson at TE but still am not totally sold on Davis so I don't think I should drop either of them. So between Edwards and Bryant, who would you drop?
I would keep Vernon Davis for sure. He is the only option in the passing game other than Crabtree and you have to play a TE. Keep Davis for sure. If you don't want him, then trade him at least and get some value for him. You'd be carazy to just let him go though.

I would drop Bryant over Edwards. Bryant had that one good season last year where he over achieved. He's been inconsistent his entire career and also a hot head from time to time. He's in a terrible offense right now on a team with no leadership that's going nowhere and won't get any better at this point really. Edwards is inconsistent as well, but they will force the ball to him. They traded for him so that he could be their go to guy and they will make him that guy for better or worse.

I would drop Bryant for sure.

But another thing to add is that with the RB's you have you probably don't "need" Moats. He would be good to add to any team for depth at this point, but make sure you're not picking him up just to pick him up. You've got plenty of good RB's and Moats will not be a consistent fantasy player most likely. He'll share carries with Slaton and Kubes will probably still stick with Brown on the GL for better or for worse. If Slaton fumbles again or remains ineffective in between the tackles and Moats continues to play well he might be a decent start, but I think you're other RB's would all start over Moats in any given week.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote