View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009   #2
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Crabtree, Antonio Bryant or Braylon Edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Alright guys. I need some good advice. I want to add Moats to my fantasy team but cannot decide who to drop. At WR I have Bryant, Crabtree, and Edwards as "projects" (guys with a ton of upside and could be starters in a few weeks but haven't proven to be consistent this season) and my "solid" guys are Derrick Mason, Steve Smith (Giants version), and Nate Burleson.

At RB, I have Cedric Benson, Matt Forte, Steve Slaton, and Tim Hightower.

So out of my WRs and RBs, who would you drop for Moats? I am leaning towards dropping either Bryant or Edwards but can't decide who. Both guys have below average QBs (Sanchez is extremely inconsistent). So what do I do?
I think Crabtree will be the more consistent guy out of the three at this point. Edwards is so inconsistent and Bryant has been his entire career and hasn't been that healthy really. Crabtree is all that SF has at this point and he had 81 yards in his last game. He'll probably get a TD in his next game.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote