View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009   #37
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud gets his way, Titans to start VY on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
Jags 25th ranked D isn't all that good with their transition to a 3-4. I wonder if VY talk will disappear if Colt wins the NT and I believe he has more wins and better stats then VY did.
Not sure about that. The VY worship here is pretty insane. Honestly, as a Longhorns fan I would love to be able to wish VY well and root for him, however as long as he plays for "them" it's not going to happen. If VY goes somewhere else next season all of this VY worship will be more tolerable. I would love to see him in a Redskins uniform because most of his faithful subjects are also Cowboys fans.

If Colts wins a NC it will help however if that happens I feel it is going to look more like a full team effort opposed to what happened in 2005. Colt (while technically a better QB), doesn't typically make those impossible looking plays that VY made here, the ones that gave him his cult status.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote