View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009   #36
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud gets his way, Titans to start VY on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroids View Post
Vince is amazing. It is not coincidence that the Titans went off for 300 yards rushing today. Like any other wrinkle that causes a split second hesitation to a defender, the VY effect opens up the running lanes. 15/18 for 165 yards and a TD, along with opening up running lanes for 300+ yards rushing? Every team in the league would be happy with that. I'm guessing few of you saw the game... but he took some Jaguar defenders to fool school today.

You do not know what you are talking about.
Jags 25th ranked D isn't all that good with their transition to a 3-4. I wonder if VY talk will disappear if Colt wins the NT and I believe he has more wins and better stats then VY did.