View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009   #34
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud gets his way, Titans to start VY on Sunday

So, the tricks from bumblescum won today huh? I just got home from dropping my daughter off and have not checked any scores, but unless you live here in austin and hear the absolute n*t guzzling that the local media and UT fans still spout for vy, you have no idea how *******ed up this could get.

Even if the Possum Squallorettes win only another couple games this year with vy at the helm, I would not be shocked at all to see KEYE pull the plug on the Texans.

As I always implore to UT fans who clamor for vy still...."Can't we all just leg hump Colt now??"

I hope vy goes to an NFC team. Let FOX deal with that crap and duke it out between Cowboy and Possum Squallr fans.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote