View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009   #111
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
Sorry, ended up meeting my cousin at BW3's in Valley Ranch. There were actually a half dozen or so Texans fans there besides us. I actually liked it there better than Flips.
Yeah, we are not locked into Flipps no matter what. After having the traveling circus last year, i was more committed to establishing a Texans place. While the menu is good combination of quality and variety, the actual game watching experience is not as strong as some other places around.