View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009   #27
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 78148 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud gets his way, Titans to start VY on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
I disagree. UT fans will always always always love Vince Young no matter what he does in the NFL. He is a god in Austin. Now that the Titans have finally won a game, expect the nuthuggers to come out in full force and say that Vince is the reason the Titans beat the Jaguars. VY cannot fail, he can only be failed.
LOL, here are some quotes from posters over at hornfans.com

"So if Vince pulls this game off, then he'll be 19-11 as a starter? Man Fisher should just be fired for holding him out."

"Fisher has got to be soooo pissed off right now. He wanted Collins on a team with NO heart at 0-6, Vince comes in and this team is the Titans of last year. Fisher knows if Vince can save this team he can keep his job, but he'll look like an i d i o t for not having played him earlier."

"There's no doubting the "VY Effect." He makes everybody around him better--even Jeff Fisher."

"Chris Johnson for only 89 yards and a td.... VY has inspired the whole freaking team!!"

"Fisher has got to be absolutely sick to his stomach that he let this happen like this. 30 points with a QB kept on the bench! And it's not like the other team didn't know Vince was starting. There is no surprise, no excuse for them not to be ready. "

"I think this has to bode the question, if Vince started all season would the Titans be in the playoff mix?"
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote