View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009   #9
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Bill Simmons says Jeff Fisher sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
So he has had six .500 seasons? Wow! As a Texans fan I know exactly what .500 will get you: jack sh*t. It really is no better than a losing season. I stick to what I said before: Fisher is a good but not great coach.
He has gone through 2 city changes and a cap purge. Not saying he is great but we have had a lot of 1st round busts and he usually manages to put a solid team on the feild even with what seems to be no tallent. One year we had 7 guys in our secondary go down and we still managed to win.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote